Saturday, October 11, 2008

oldeannieprimitives

Primitive Snowman Heads Bowl Fillers Ornies




I am so excited to start listing this week my handmade primitive Christmas and Thanksgiving items. I will be listing new items
daily... lots of ornies/filler/tucks, gatherings , door greeters and much more! So make sure to check back ofter!
Today I am offering these adorable snowman head bowl fillers. These guys are keeping warm with their little beanies..but not too
warm so they don't melt! They have been made from Warm & Natural and stained lightly with a coffe and cinnamon mix and
baked. Their beanies are made from some of my sons old socks ( I love to recycle) that I have stained, baked and brushed a deep red.

They have been sewn to the heads. Their eyes and mouth are stitched on with a black crochet thread and their
nose is a twig that I've sen on. Their cheeks have been brushed with the same color as their beanies. Each snowman's
hat is tied at the top and has a large rusty bell tied on. They measure 4 inches wide by about 6 1/2 tall. You will receive the
three snowmen seen here.
More items came be found at:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/oldeannieprimitives_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

No comments: