Thursday, August 21, 2008

oldeannieprimitives

Primitive Pumpkin Bowl Fillers


This auction is for ONE pumpkin.
Thanks for dropping by today. Fresh from the pumpkin patch are these primitive harvest pumpkin bowl fillers. They are made from unbleached muslin and stuffed with fiberfill. I have hand stitched the lines on the front of them. They are then stained with a fragrant prim mix, baked, and then stained a pumpkin orange and baked once again to reveal a very nice aged quality.

Each pumpkin has a little “stem” attached to the top with a little green moss and coiled rusty wire by the stem. They measure 4-1/2 inches tall by 3-3/4 inches wide. They are about 3/4 inch thick. I have 25 of these listed and you can buy as many as you'd like. Buy three or more and I will attach a prim tag that reads “Autumn Harvest”.
Please make sure to check out my other auctions and if you like what you see, I hope you will add me to your favorites. Thank you for your consideration and email me with any questions.

~~ SMOKE-FREE, KITTY LOVIN' HOME ~~

More items came be found at:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZoldeannieprimitives

No comments: