Wednesday, August 20, 2008

barbscountryprims
3 Primitive Grungy Kitty Kat Ornies/Bowl Fillers


Hello and welcome to my auction!
Up for auction I have 3 primitive grungy kitty kat ornie/bowl fillers just in time for Halloween.

They are hand stitched out of muslin that I have aged, baked, painted and than rubbed with a special spice mixture. They have button eyes, a rusty nail nose attached with embroidery floss, embroidery floss whiskers and a scarf made of grungy cloth.
They have a loop of embroidery floss on the back so they can be hung if so desired.

My little kitty kats are 3 inches wide and 4 ¾ inches long. You will receive along with them one of my grungy hang tags with the words “Kitty Kats”. They would make a great addition to a Prim Halloween display or sitting in a basket on your hutch.
More items came be found at:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbarbscountryprims

No comments: