Friday, August 22, 2008

dbguka
PRIMITIVE RAGGEDY AMERICANA MY SOLDIER



I just love this Primitive Raggedy Soldier Boy! He is a OOAK Design and all handmade by me.

This Soldier boy is 17" tall and made from 100% USA made cotton fabric. I've handpainted his face; sculpted stitched his ears; hand stitched his barn red wool spun hair; stitched his fingers so he can hold his sack; hand painted his stockings and boots.

He is weighted to sit nicely. I've made his Battle Dress Uniform (BDUs) out of woodland camouflage pattern cotton. I've made him an OD (Olive Drab) sack and printed "U.S." on it. I've made his BDU cap out of camouflage felt and added an American Flag applique, front and center.
I've given him a prim tag that reads, "My Soldier". He would make a great gift or for yourself! A great piece of Americana!
More items came be found at:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZdbguka

No comments: