Friday, July 25, 2008

Christmas in July Launch

oldeannieprimitives

Primitive Christmas Mice Bowl Fillers Ornies



Thanks for dropping by! I just love how these little Christms mice turned out, although they could probably hang
out any time of year. Ther are my pattern, new for the year. These guys were made from unbleached muslin, stained
with my Fragrant Prm Mix and baked to reveal a nice aged quality. I then stain painted them with a light grey and
baked them once again. I used a rose colored paint and broushed their ears and cheeks. Their eyes are little black
beads and I have stitched on their brow and mouth.

I have give them little orange button noses and their whiskers are
rusty wire. Each mouse is adorned with a cute littl striped bow. These little guys measure 4 inches wide by 3 1/2 inches tall.
These mice would look so cute among your Christmas Fixins or tucked in an old crock or bowl. You will receive the
three mice seen here .


Gingerbread Men Bowl Fillers Ornies

Today I am offering these adorable gingerbread men bowl fillers. These guys look like they just came out of the oven!
They are made from a beautiful harvest brown fabric and stuffed firmly. Their faces are hand stitched and each is adorned with three rusty bells along the front.



On their necks I have sewn on a little bow made from a homespun burgunday
plaid fabric. These guys meaure 4 3/4 inches wide by 7 inches tall. You will receive the three gingerbread men show here.
More items came be found at:

http://stores.ebay.com/Olde-Annie-Primitives

No comments: