Friday, March 14, 2008

* ahl*cooped*up*
PRIMITIVE RAGGEDY BEE ORNIES BOWL FILLERS



I took a break from Bunnies for a day. I had this idea, and had to get it on paper, and then fabric. The Bees are an original, designed by me. I used my quilting experience to design and make them. This auction is for all 4 bees, and the prim tag. The bowl and rosehips are not included. Each finished bee measures 6" tall. The wing span is 4 1/2". The bodies are strips that I sewed together, using black and gold print fabrics.

I hand stitched the gold fabric to the face. The faces are all hand stitched. I made wings from tea stained cotton batting that I sewed to their back. Each bee has wire antennae, and a homespun bow. I stitched a rusty star button to the front of each.


I used no glue in making these, just lost of hand stitiching. All my items are handmade by me in a smoke free home.
More items came be found at:

http://stores.ebay.com/ahl-cooped-up

No comments: