Wednesday, March 12, 2008

*bitsandblessings*

PRiM aPPLe VaLaNCe::CouNTRy CuRTaiN



::PRiMiTiVe aPPLeS VaLaNCe::
::60" CuRTaiN::

This charming 60" valance is made from Green Plaid Homespun fabric accented with a 3" strip of heavy weight tea-stained muslin which features
my hand-drawn and hand-painted "CouNTRy aPPLeS" design.
It measures 14" below the rod and has a 1 3/4" ruffle above the rod, with a 1 1/2" rod pocket.
This valance features 5 burgundy apples that I have hand-drawn and then hand-painted. I have attached a button, using black crochet cotton, to 3 of the apples. The design has been spattered for that wonderful primitive look.



This charming valance will be a wonderful addition to your primitive home.
Additional valance sizes are available, as well as matching tiers...please feel free to email me with your questions.
We would be happy to make this valance in a different color if you would like.
Contact us for more information.
Please view my other auctions...I will gladly combine purchases to save on shipping.

~::~ All of our items are made in a smoke-free home ~::~

More items came be found at:

http://stores.ebay.com/Bits-and-Blessings

No comments: