Tuesday, May 26, 2009

oldeannieprimitives
Primitive Halloween Cat & Cauldron PATTERN
Make for fall bazaars, to hang on your Halloween tree or put in your favorite old bowl. You will receive detailed instructions to make these arched tailed cats with an alternate crooked tail pattern.
You will also receive complete instructions and pattern to make these fun witch's cauldrons. Included with pattern is a color picture, supplies list, my Fragrant Prim Mix recipe and a recipe for a rusting technique, along with a few of my own various tips. The arched tailed cat measures 5-1/4 inches tall by 4 inches wide. The cauldron measures 6 inches tall by 4 inches wide.
This is a hard copy pattern that will be mailed to you. FREE shipping for this item.
Please make sure to check out my other auctions and if you like what you see, I hope you will add me to your favorites. Thank you for your consideration and email me with any questions.
~~ SMOKE-FREE, KITTY LOVIN' HOME ~~

You can find this item and more here......
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZoldeannieprimitivesQQhtZ-1

No comments: