Wednesday, February 11, 2009

theantiquepallet
OLD HP CUTTING BOARD - ROOSTER MAKE DO






Well, I am finally back to painting and today I have a neat old wood cutting board that I have hand painted with a brand new design from Terrye French called Amazing Grace. It is a rooster make-do with a saltbox house, pear, sheep, flag, moon and sunflowers in his belly area. He wears a heart on a vine around his neck with a sash that says Amazing Grace. It is antiqued and very primitive. It measures 14 inches by 6 1/2 inches wide. It is not intended for use except as a decoration for your home. Thanks for looking and please check back often for other unique handpainted items!
Buyer pays actual shipping charges. I accept paypal. I do combine shipping when possible, with one total payment. If purchasing more than one item please wait for an invoice or contact me for shipping amount. Insurance is optional but I cannot be responsible for items lost or damaged in the mail. Please email me for international shipping charges. International shipping will be different. Please email me with any questions.
You can find this item and more here.....
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtheantiquepallet

No comments: