Monday, February 9, 2009

ahl*cooped*up
Primitive Raggedy Anne Annie Doll

I just love how this doll turned out. She was made by me using a Sweet Meadows Farm Pattern.
The Dolly is 17 " tall. I made her body from my hand dyed muslin, that I stained and baked twice to give her an antique look.

The Face is completley handstitched with cotton floss. Annie has been firmly stuffed. The legs are hand painted and sanded. I made her dress and apron from quilt shop quality fabrics.

She clutches her old lunch bag made from stained osnaburg, and hand stamped.
To finish her, I added on of my HC prim tags.

She would look darling sitting on an old bench, chair, or tucked in a cupboard. If you want a hanging loop let me know, I will add it.
My Dolls are carefully handcrafted by me with out glue, in a smoke free home.
Thanks for looking.
You can find this item and more here........
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZahl*cooped*up

No comments: