Monday, December 15, 2008

theantiquepallet

HP VINTAGE ICE BUCKET W/ SNOWMAN SCENE

Hello! Today I have a neat old ice bucked that I have handpainted with a snowman scene all of the way around. There are saltbox houses, trees, snowmen and lots of snow! Around the lid I painted "Let it snow" with snowflakes in between! I have wrapped the top of the handle with a whimsical star fabric adn tied a homespun bow around the lid. The ice bucket is in awesome condition, very clean on the inside and perfect to use! It measures 6 1/2" tall not including the knob on top or the handle and is 7 1/2" across the bottom. It is sealed for protection and can be washed with a cloth but do not immerse this in water.


Since it is the gift giving season....I am imagining this with a bottle of wine and a couple long stem glasses as a great gift for someone.....or for a family gift how about some soda pop and movie tickets! It is a perfect gift for that someone who has everything! I ship out asap so you should have it in plenty of time for Christmas! Thanks for looking and have a wonderful holiday season!
Buyer pays actual shipping charges. Payments can be made by paypal, money order, cashier’s check or personal check. Items paid with personal check will be held for 10 days until check clears. Please contact me if you are sending payment through the mail. Insurance is optional but I cannot be responsible for items lost or damaged in the mail. Please email me for international shipping charges. International shipping will be different. Please email me with any questions.
More items came be found at:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/theantiquepallet_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

No comments: