Thursday, December 11, 2008

cathyscreations4u

Handmade SKINNY CHRISTMAS ELF DOLL w Prim TAG


Hi and Welcome to my Auction. Up for bid is a ADORABLE Holiday Elf that I made from Dyed Muslin. He has a painted face and wood plug nose. He has striped long legs with pointy toe green felt boots with bells. Mr Elf has a green felt vest with tin stars on the front and his hat matches his pants. His bottom is weighted so he sits very well. He is 15" tall head to toe.

He has a prim tag with Elf and is holding his little wood sign that say's I BELIEVE IN SANTA.
The holidays are my favorite time of year to sew. Be sure to add me to your favorites list using the link above. All my Dolls are Handmade by me and come from a non-smoking home.
More items came be found at:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/cathyscreations4u_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

No comments: