Thursday, November 6, 2008

theantiquepallet

HP OLD LARGE COW BELL W/ OLD WORLD SANTA


Today I have a neat old antique cow bell, it is a large size, measuring 6 1/4" tall and 5" across the bottom. It is a very nice bell with no rust but does not have the original dinger....there is a nut there in its place! I started out with a black base coat and added a crackled finish. I added an old world prim santa with a crow on a stand. He has a rusty bell hanging from his hat with vines and berries. It is a design by Terrye French. I added a homespun bow and a rusty jingle bell to the top. This is a one of a kind item that would make a great gift or a wonderful addition to your holiday decorations. Thanks for looking and please check out my other items!

Buyer pays actual shipping charges. Payments can be made by paypal, money order, cashier’s check or personal check. Items paid with personal check will be held for 10 days until check clears. Please contact me if you are sending payment through the mail. Insurance is optional but I cannot be responsible for items lost or damaged in the mail. Please email me for international shipping charges. International shipping will be different. Please email me with any questions.
More items came be found at:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/theantiquepallet

No comments: