Monday, November 17, 2008

limitedlanecollectibles
Raggedy Freezing My Bells Off Snowman


This is a must have for your decorating season. Everyone that sees him willsay.... Oh' I had to read that twice. That's because his belly is hand stitchedand reads:"I'm Freezing My Bells Off"and his jingle bells on his belly are actually sewed to be falling off.He measures approx 14" tall by 12" wide.He is made from warm and natural, his boots are made from black felt withhand tied laces, he has a flannel scarf and a black fleece hat. His face ishand stitched with little black bead eyes attached and a clay orange nose.

He has twig stick arms with jingle bells and snowflakes hanging from them.He is one of my favorites. I also have this pattern available if you areinterested please let me know.He will look awesome sitting in your entry way this holiday season, sureto bring a smile to all that enters.


This item and more can be found here.....

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/limitedlanecollectibles

No comments: