Thursday, November 20, 2008

cathyscreations4u
Handmade SNOWMAN FAMILY Set 3 Dolls



Hi and Welcome to my Auction. Up for bid is a ADORABLE Snowman Family that I made from Off White Plush Felt. They have black bead eyes, stitched Carrot noses and big stitched smiles. Papa snow is 18" tall and is wearing a Felt Hat with trim and a felt vest with snowflake buttons.

Momma snow is 14" tall and dressed in a hat and shawl. She is holding her LET IT SNOW heart and little Snow is 9" tall dressed like mom and is holding a basket of snowballs. They all have weighted bottoms so they stand very nice.
The holidays are my favorite time of year to sew. Be sure to add me to your favorites list using the link above. All my Dolls are Handmade by me and come from a non-smoking home.
More items came be found at:

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/cathyscreations4u

No comments: