Wednesday, October 22, 2008

theantiquepallet
HP VINTAGE BLUE ENAMELWARE POT W/ SNOWMAN




Today I have up for auction the neatest vintage enamelware pot. I have handpainted it with a snowman design by Renee Mullins. The little snowlady has a red coat and a blue scarf. Her pocket is full of snowballs and so is one of her arms. In the other arm dangles a snowflake. She has a birdhouse in her pocket, lots of pine sprigs and she is standing in front of a fence. She is just adorable! The pot is originally blue, it measures 7" across not including the handles, and is 4 1/2" tall.

The inside is a light blue speckled color and does have some light staining....it looks perfectly tea dyed to me! There are a few dings which I love! This is one of a kind and comes signed and dated.
I think this pot would be perfect to hold a small Christmas tree, or some treats, candy, hand towels, a plant.....too many things to mention them all, just use your imagination! Thanks for looking at my items and please check back often!
Buyer pays actual shipping charges. Payments can be made by paypal, money order, cashier’s check or personal check. Items paid with personal check will be held for 10 days until check clears. Please contact me if you are sending payment through the mail. Insurance is optional but I cannot be responsible for items lost or damaged in the mail. Please email me for international shipping charges. International shipping will be different. Please email me with any questions.


You can find this item and more here......

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/theantiquepallet

No comments: