Monday, October 27, 2008

cathyscreations4u

Handmade Pilgrim Raggedy Ann Doll



Hi and Welcome to my Auction!!! This adorable Pilgrim Raggedy is all handmade by me...I made the Annie from Dyed Muslin, Stitched her Button Eyes and facial Features.She has a FULL HEAD of Thick Dark Red Yarn Hair. I have sewn her Dress from a Black Fabric and her bloomers match her dress.

She has a prim tag with Raggedy Ann Pilgrim. She has a doily collar and Pilgrim Hat.She is 15" tall stretched out. She also has a nicely weighted bottom. I have painted her Leg stripes and boots.She has been signed and dated by me.All my dolls are handmade by me in a non-smoking home. Please email me with any questions, always happy to hear from you
More items came be found at:

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/cathyscreations4u

No comments: