Friday, October 31, 2008

barbscountryprims

Primitive Grungy Snowman Ornies/Bowl Filler



Welcome to my auction! You will be buying 4 of my primitive grungy snowmen/snowman ornie/bowl fillers. I have sewn them out of Warm & Natural Batting that has been lightly stained and baked using my special mixture of coffee, cinnamon and vanilla.

You will receive 2 that are square measuring approx. 3 ¼ x 3 ¼ inches and 2 in the shape of a triangle measuring approx. 3 ¾ x 3 ½ inches.
They have button eyes, an orange felt carrot shaped nose and black embroidery floss eyebrows and smile. I have also taken a piece of embroidery floss and did a blanket stitch around the snowmen ending with a loop on top for hanging. I gave them a light dusting of German glass glitter to make them sparkle.

They would look so cute attached to a prim gift or scattered among your other prim Christmas decorations! Please keep in mind that these are for decoration only and not for little ones to play with.
More items came be found at:

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/barbscountryprims

No comments: