Thursday, September 18, 2008

theantiquepallet

HP OIL LAMP W/ HALLOWEEN PUMPKINS & GOBLINS



Hello everyone! I am finally back after a long vacation from painting! Today I am offering a neat old oil lamp, that I have handpainted with a prim halloween design. The lamp I believe is an old brooder lamp, it is in pretty good condition but I could not get the top off so you will not be able to actually light this. I painted the entire thing black and added some prim jack o lanterns and halloween characters all around the top.

There is a striped border that has all the halloween colors. Around the base of the lamp I added some candy corn and pip berry vines with tiny speckles of lime green. In the top where the wick would go I added a boquet of primitive rusty stars and some orange and yellow pip berries all tied up nicely with a black and white gingham tea dyed bow! The lamp measures about 8 inches across and the base is 2 inches high. The overall hight is about 9 inches.

There is one dent in the back side of the lamp which in no way distracts from this piece, I just wanted to mention it so you know. This is a one of a kind item, handpainted by me, using a design from Terrye French, and it is signed and dated. This would be an awesome addition to your halloween decorations!
Thanks for looking and keep checking back as I will be listing more items real soon!
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions!
More items came be found at:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/theantiquepallet

No comments: