Thursday, September 18, 2008

the-old-hags-inn

Primitive Fall/Halloween sign!


Welcome to The old Hags Inn!
Thank you for the taking the time to step into “The Old Hags Inn” Up for auction is a new item which I have made, I am going to start crafting some new signs with tools,stencils and other goodies so keep a watch
This sign has been stenciled, Stained ENGLISH Colonial,Which by the way I love the color! It is alittle darker then pick(a brown color), The sign has been completely sealed!!!
Now I won’t give all the secrets on my making my signs but I can promise you that they are prim and Kewl!!
This sign measures 3 ½ X 24
There is a hanger attachment to the back
Will look great in any prim home!
Well that’s all stop on by again at the Inn you never know what you will find!
I love trying new crafts!
More items came be found at:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/the-old-hags-inn_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

No comments: