Wednesday, April 9, 2008

*ahl*cooped*up*

PRIMITIVE RAGGEDY KITTY CAT DOLL FOLK ART


Welcome, I just made this adorable 18" tall Kitty for my ebay group Launch. She is made from a black tone on tone (floral) print. I just love how she turned out. I used a golden print, and a sunflower floral for her outfit.

She is firmly stuffed. I hand painted her feet bottoms, face, and ears. She has a handstitched nose, wiskers, bead eyes, eyebrows, and mouth. I added a matching bow on her head.

This cutie is all stitched, with no glue. I added some vintage buttons to her apron. I almost forgot to tell! She has hand sculpted paws.

I added a highly scented kitty tag to her neck. Thanks so much for looking, and please check the autions of my ebay lady friends by typing in TLOFA and PLOA in your search. You won't be disappointed.

More items came be found at:

http://stores.ebay.com/ahl-cooped-up

No comments: