Wednesday, March 19, 2008

*walldesign*

PriMitive Folk Art Cat /Kitty OrNie Doll, Filler


I have to say this little kitty cat will be hard to part with, as she would be just perfect
in my primitive decor, but..... I would like you to enjoy her as much as I do. I love
how she turned out.
She has a primitive rust striped fabric and a red check bow tied around her neck.
Her facial highlights are hand painted and then hand stitched and added the whiskers
too. I have hand stitched a felt heart to the front of her and stitched the words...
Prim at Heart
She has two little birdies/crows sewn to her, one on the top of her head and one sitting
on her tail.
Her hang tag reads Blessings I will customize the hang tag at no extra charge if
you would like to change the saying, just let me know at end of auction
All handmade and sewn, no glue used.
Signed and dated by me. Measures 8" tall by 4" wide.
This little cutie would be great to sit on a Shelf, Cupboard, tuck in an Old Crock , nest in Potpourri, Tuck in your Primitives or makes an Great Gift!! Add this primitive sheep to your Primitive Collection!! Perfect to put just about anywhere in your Primitive Decor!!


Primitive WaterMeloN SliCes BoWl FiLLerS OrNieS



Get ready for Summer Primitive Folk Art Decorating with my newest original Watermelon Slices. You will
receive all 3 Watermelons, completely stitched, no glue used. These have been painted in the just ripe
color and for the seeds tiny little buttons are stitched on.
Each Slice measures approx 5" tall by 5 1/2" wide. Attached is a hand lettered primed hang tag that
reads" 5-c- Slice " and is attached with a rusty pin.
These will look great sitting on a shelf, up next to your crocks or boxes, on your table in your primitive
bowl, or just about anywhere in your Primitive Decor.
More items came be found at:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZwalldesign

No comments: