Monday, March 10, 2008

theantiquepallet*


HP VINTAGE WOOD UTENSIL RACK - SALTBOX, FLAG

Today I have the neatest vintage spoon rack I found at an antique show! There is a wooden base that I have painted black with a honey brown band at teh bottom that is crackled and distressed. On top of the base I added some vines, leaves and berries. At the top I added two bands of deep red outlined with honey brown. There are three hooks on the base that hold the spoons. The spoons I left in their original warm patina.

I added a saltbox house to the flat slanted one, a quilt, flag and star to the round one and a prim sheep to the fork like one. It measures 11 1/2 inches tall all together and the spoons are about 8 1/2 inches. It is sealed for protection and signed by the artist...me! I used patterns from Terrye French. This item is for decoration only, you will not be able to use the spoons. This is a very unique, one of a kind item and would make a great addition to your home! Thanks for looking! Chris
More items came be found at:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtheantiquepallet

No comments: