Tuesday, March 4, 2008

*bitsandblessings*

TRio oF ViNTaGe TaBLeCLoTH EggS



GRuNGy ViNTaGe FaBRiC eGGS::

These adorably prim eggs (you will receive 3) are made from a very, very old tablecloth.
No grungying up was necessary...what you see is how I found it!!!
It was still so grungy...even after washing it!!!

The tablecloth border...a pink stripe...was just perfect for Easter Eggs!!!

I have added black stitching and buttons to the striped eggs
and a muslin and cheesecloth bow to the floral egg.
Each egg has an osnaburg fabric back.

::Eggs measure 4" across by 5" tall::
I just tucked them into a grapevine wreath for the photo
...but you can use them anywhere.
A basket, bowl, wreath or just propped up next to your prim collectibles.
I will be listing flat egg cut-outs for those of you who would like to make a set of your own,
with your own special touches. Please look for them in my eBay store.
More items came be found at:

http://stores.ebay.com/Bits-and-Blessings

No comments: