Friday, March 7, 2008

*barbscountryprims*

Primitive Raggedy Annie/Ann w/Baby Chick

Welcome to my auction! Up for auction I have a Baggedy Annie/Ann with her little baby chick named Chuck! She is approx. 13" tall. I have hand stitched her
from stained muslin.Annie's dress is hand stitched using a cute Eater print material. I added some lace around the neck and hem of her dress. Her bloomers are
also made from muslin with a embroidery floss tie at the waist and legs. She has painted leg stripes and shoes.She has a stitched face with black button eyes,
painted nose and rosy cheeks.

Annie has a full head of thick claret yarn that I have hand stitched to her head. I have also added a matching fabric bow in her hair.
Annie's little baby shick Chuck is made from a piece of variegated yellow material that has been put through my staining process.

His beak is color washed orange, has seed bead eyes and pinch stitched wings. He is approx. 3 1/2 tall x 4 1/2 inches wide with a 1 1/2 inch thickness.
I have also included an Easter Hang Tag ( 2 x 4 inches) that I have printed on yellow cardstock with a sheer ribbon through it for hanging or tying.

There is a picture of a cute little baby chick sitting on grass with his Easter basket and colored eggs with the words "Easter Greetings". My dolls are intended for display only and not intended as a toy. Annie will arrive signed and dated on her back. Thanks for looking!
More items came be found at:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbarbscountryprims

No comments: