Wednesday, October 7, 2009

theantiquepallet
HP FALL PUMPKINS, SALTBOX, GRANITWARE PAN


Happy fall!!! In honor of the leaves falling and pumpkin pies baking I am offering this neat old black graniteware pot that I have handpainted with a fall scene. There are pumpkins in the background with saltbox houses, sheep, fences, trees with crows and a little pumpkin! It is a nice large pot! It measures about 7" tall and 9 1/2" across the top not including the handles. It is signed and dated by me, the artist and is a design from Terrye French. It is sealed and can be wiped clean with a damp cloth. This pot is perfect for your halloween treats or your fall decorating!

Thanks for looking and please check out my other auctions. I have been away from painting for a while now but have some really neat things to list in the coming weeks! Also be sure to check out my "Me" page.....and my blog to see what I am up to next!
I am happy to ship out of the USA, you will just need to email me with your address for a shipping quote! Contact me with any questions! I normally ship asap, the next day or sometimes the same day....I always notify you when your package is mailed and I do what I can to make sure my buyers are happy customers and pleased with their item!
You can find this item here and more....
theantiquepallet

No comments: