Tuesday, October 27, 2009

oldeannieprimitives
Primitive Snowman Icicle Ornies


Listing is for ONE Icicle Snowman. Purchase in quantities of one or more!
I am so excited to start listing this week my handmade primitive Christmas ornies and tucks! I will be listing new items daily, so make sure to check back often!!
These are new for 2009! These cute icicle snowmen are made from unbleached muslin, stained and baked and then color washed white. They are nice and warm in their stocking hats and homespun scarf. Faces are hand painted. Measures 9-1/2 inches tall by 2-3/4 inches wide. Price is for ONE tuck!

All my tucks and ornies are made to order, currently taking 3-5 business days to make and ship.
Please make sure to check out my other listings and if you like what you see, I hope you will add me to your favorites. Thank you for your consideration and email me with any questions.
~~ SMOKE FREE HOME, KITTY LOVIN’ ~~
You can find this item and more here...
oldeannieprimitives

No comments: