Tuesday, September 1, 2009

oldeannieprimitives


Whimsical Halloween Witch Hats


Thanks for dropping by today! I just love these whimsical witch hats! They sit nicely and make a nice little display for a shelf or cabinet. They are made from two very nice fabrics, a black brushed cotton and a beautiful striped cotton in harvest colors. They have been stained with a coffee/spice mix and baked. They were then sprinkled with cinnamon. Each hat has a piece of stained cheese cloth tied around the base of the hat and a little jute bow attached to it. They each have a prim tag pinned to the top with the words "Live", "Laugh" and "Love". They measure 5-1/2 inches tall by 4-1/2 inches wide. Set of three.
All my tucks and ornies are made to order, currently taking 5-7 business days to ship. Keep in mind that they all stain and bake up differently and no two tucks are ever the same.
Please make sure to check out my other Halloween listings and if you like what you see, I hope you will add me to your favorites. Thank you for your consideration and email me with any questions.
~~ SMOKE FREE, KITTY LOVIN' HOME! ~~

You can find this item and more here....

oldeannieprimitives

No comments: