Wednesday, August 19, 2009

theantiquepallet
HP VINTAGE WOOD SPOON RACK - SALTBOX, PEAR

Hello! Today I have up for auction a neat vintage spoon rack. It is made of wood and the spoons are original to the rack....they look as if they have never even been used! I applied a crackeled background in antique white and used a neat every day design from Terrye French. There is a rolling hill of sunflowers, a saltbox house, moon, pear, sheep and tree. The rack has a hole in the back for easy hanging and is antiqued and sealed for protection. The rack measures 7 3/4 x 7 inches with the painted surface measuring 4 3/4 x 5 1/2 inches. overall with the spoons it is about 13 inches tall. It is signed and dated by me the artist!

***the dark spot on the tenderizer is not a stain...it is a natural darkening of the wood, a knot, but it does not show up like that in person. It seems my camera just makes it glow!***
This is a neat and unique item that would add a nice touch to anyone's kitchen! Thanks for looking and please check out my other auctions. I have been away from painting for a while now but have some really neat things to list in the coming weeks! Also be sure to check out my "Me" page.....I am having a great give away on my blog, be sure to sign up!
I am happy to ship out of the USA, you will just need to email me with your address for a shipping quote! Contact me with any questions! I normally ship asap, the next day or sometimes the same day....I always notify you when your package is mailed and I do what I can to make sure my buyers are happy customers and pleased with their item!
You can find this item and more here....
http://shop.ebay.com/theantiquepallet/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

No comments: