Friday, August 14, 2009

oldeannieprimitives

~~ Primitive Arched Tail Halloween Cats ~~



Primitive Arched Tail Halloween Cats ~~ Buy ONE or MORE!

These kitties are cousins to my my crooked tail Halloween cats! They are made from unbleached muslin, stain painted black and baked to reveal a very nice grungy quality. Each cat has a little bow tied around its neck made from a strip of stained cheese cloth. Their eyes are stiched on with a thick black thread.

They each measure about 5-1/4 inches tall and 4 inches wide. This auction is for ONE cat. Buy one or buy more! They will look great hanging from you seasonal tree or tucked among your Halloween decor.
Please allow 3-5 business days to make and ship these tucks. Make sure to check out my other Halloween tucks I have listed and if you like what you see, I hope you will add me to your favorites. Thank you for your consideration and email me with any questions.

~~ SMOKE-FREE, KITTY LOVIN' HOME ~~
You can find this item and more here.....

http://shop.ebay.com/oldeannieprimitives/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

No comments: