Sunday, August 2, 2009

barbscountryprims

Primitive Grungy Halloween Candy Corn Ornies


Welcome to my Auction!
Up for auction I have 3 Primitive Grungy Halloween Candy Corn/Ornie/Bowl Fillers.
The candy corn are made from muslin that I have aged, baked, painted and then
rubbed with a special spice mixture. They are approx. 4inches wide x 6 1/2 inches. tall.
The faces are hand stitched with ting grungy bell eyes, muslin nose and black
embroidery floss eyebrows and mouth.

I have included one of my grungy hang tags ( 2"x 4") that I hand cut from coffee stainedcardstock.
My cute little candy corn would look so nice tucked in among your prim Halloween decoration!
You can find this item and more here....
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/barbscountryprims_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_ipgZ

No comments: