Friday, May 1, 2009

oldeannieprimitives


~~ Primitive Pumpkin Door Greeter PATTERN ~~


Make for your fall bazaars or make for your home! In front of this pumkin to fright you is a black cat. Flying above is a black bat. The entire piece, including the hanger measures approximately 12-1/2 inches tall by 11 inches wide. You will receive detailed instructions to make this Halloween Pumpkin door greeter, which includes patterns for the cat and bat. Also included with my pattern is a color photo, supplies list, my Fragrant Prim Mix recipe and a recipe for a rusting technique, along with a few of my own various tips. I will also send you a piece of the wrapped wire used as the hanger, as shown in the photo. Some sewing skills are needed.
This is a "hard copy" pattern that will be mailed to you. FREE shipping for this item.
Please make sure to check out my other auctions and if you like what you see, I hope you will add me to your favorites. Thank you for your consideration and email me with any questions.

~~ SMOKE-FREE, KITTY LOVIN' HOME ~~
You can find this item and more here......
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/oldeannieprimitives

No comments: