Friday, April 17, 2009

colleenscraftshed

Primitive *God Bless America* *1776*/Candlemat



Welcome! This is for one Handcrafted Candle Mat. All handmade by me in my craft studio. It is crafted from muslin for the top.
I hand stitched the 2 flags, *1776* and God Bless America around the candle mat

Then I sewed it up with a layer of batting and a red/gold star fabric for the back. I made the edges raw and frayed alittle for that primitive look.

I use my own coffee and spices recipe to stain it. The mat measures 8 x 8 inches. Candle Mats can be used in many
more ways than just sitting on your table. I placed my candle on it for one picture and the other picture with the mason jar looks good too.

(This is only for the candle mat) Just use your imagination because the possibilites are endless.
If you have any questions feel free to email me! All my crafts come a smoke free, critter free home.
You can find this item and more here......

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/colleenscraftshed_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

No comments: