Friday, February 20, 2009

theantiquepallet

Set of 3 hp lg eggs for Easter - glitter!


Today I have up for your consideration a set of 3 large paper mache Easter eggs. Each has a prim design on it inspired by Terrye French. The blue one, my personal favorite, has a little chick holding a flower, the pink one has a prim bunny holding a tulip and the green one has a dressed up prim bunny holding her favorite egg! They all have little swirls on them and glitter. You can't really see the glitter in the pictures but these are just adorable! Perfect to dress up your easter table. The bowl in the picture is not included, this auction is for the three eggs only.

You can use them in your favorite basket or bowl! Check my other auctions as I will be listing matching buckets real soon! Thanks for looking!
Buyer pays actual shipping charges. I accept paypal. Insurance is optional but I cannot be responsible for items lost or damaged in the mail. Please email me for international shipping charges. International shipping will be different. Please email me with any questions. I ship items out right away!
You can find this item and more here........
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/theantiquepallet_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

No comments: