Friday, January 30, 2009

oldeannieprimitives
Primitive Heart Ladle Pinkeep

This is a unique one of a kind pin keep. I took an old flat ladle and added Spanish moss and a wispy cream pip berry wreath. The wreath also has rusty stars attached to it. Atop the wreath I have attached a stuffed heart made from a deep pink cotton print fabric. Attached to the heart are two rusty safety pins, three rusty hat pins and two buttons.

On the wood handle I have tied a raggedy stained cheesecloth bow and attached a sweet little prim tag that reads "Valentine Wishes". The piece hangs nicely by a rusty wire star loop or can prop nicely on a shelf or cupboard. Measures 7 inches wide by 11 inches tall.
Please make sure to check out my other auctions and listings. Thank you for your consideration and email me with any questions.
You can find this item and more here...
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/oldeannieprimitives

No comments: