Tuesday, December 30, 2008

craft*n*things

Primitive Grungy Snowman Shelf Sitter



I just finished making grungy snowman!I've made lots of snowmen and sold here on eBay and I just made different kind of snowman.I used Ragg Bagg Babys pattern for this one.His body is made out of Warm and Natural.

I used cotton fabric for hat and scarf.I stained with coffee/cinnammon mixture on body, hat, and scarf.I hand painted mittens and boots, then lightly sanded.He has button eyes, I hand stitched his eyebrows, nose, and mouth.I dry brushed his cheeks with acrylic paint.I made tag for him, tied it around the scarf.

I stitches rusty bells on his tummy, and hand stitched snowflakes.He is lightly weighted so he can sit by himself.He turned out so cute and he'll be a nice addition to your primitive winter decoration!!
More items came be found at:

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/craft*n*things

No comments: