Thursday, November 13, 2008

bitsandblessings
Handpainted Prim Peppermint Trio Pillow



This charming pillow is handpainted and comes to you signed and dated on the muslin back. I have painted 3 peppermints onto the muslin area of the machine pieced pillow front. I used 2 different berry plaid homespun fabrics for the pieced edges. Each peppermint is embellished with a small rusty jingle bell and I have spattered the design for that great prim look that we all love.

I have attached one of my muslin tags that reads "Peppermint" and features a painted edging and a small rusty bell. A black plaid homespun bow finishes off this pillow's prim design.

This pillow will look great in your Primitive or Country home this Christmas season.

Please view my other auctions...I will gladly combine purchases to save on shipping.

~::~ All of our items are made in a smoke-free home ~::~

Find this item and more here.......

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/bitsandblessings

No comments: