Tuesday, November 25, 2008

ahl*cooped*up

Primitive Gingerbread Ornie


Gingerbread Boys, and of course, Girls are one of my favorite Holiday Items. I made This one using a Patti's Ratties Pattern, with my own ideas and touches. I made it a pinch larger. It is about 6" x 7 " depending on the way you position it. I used quilt shop fabric for the body.

All the little details, including the ric rac,(for icing), are handstitched on. The little gal was so much fun to make! I added a homespun bow on her head, and around her neck. The little tag is made by Di, here on ebay. The smell is the best!! As always, All my items come from a smoke free home. They are alway handstitched by me with care. Thanks for stopping by.
More items came be found at:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/ahl*cooped*up

No comments: