Saturday, October 4, 2008

the-old-hags-inn
Primitive " Halloween/harvest sign




Welcome to The old Hags Inn!
Thank you for the taking the time to step into “The Old Hags Inn” Up for auction is a new item which I have made, I am going to start crafting some new signs with tools,stencils and other goodies so keep a watch
This is my newest sign ” All Hallows Eve Pumpkin Carving Contest” This sign is painted black and stenciled in orange
I have sanded the edges for a real prim look and have completely sealed this item for indoors or outdoors,
Sign measures 5 ½ by 24 long! AND has hanger in back to hang
Perfect for a wagon with pumpkins display!



primitive "Good Morning Let the stress Begin"Sign



Welcome to The old Hags Inn!
Thank you for the taking the time to step into “The Old Hags Inn” Up for auction is a new item which I have made, I am going to start crafting some new signs with tools,stencils and other goodies so keep a watch
This is my newest sign ” Good morning Let The Stress Begin” This sign is painted barn red and stenciled in white
I have sanded the heck out of it LOL And have stained it for a real prim look and have completely sealed this item for indoors or outdoors,
Sign measures 5 ½ by 24 long
I do combine shipping
More items can be found at...
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/the-old-hags-inn

No comments: