Friday, September 5, 2008

barbscountryprims

Primitive Grungy Halloween Witch Hat Ornies


Welcome to my auction!
Up for auction I have 5 Primitive Grungy Halloween Witch Hat Ornie/Bowl Fillers. You are bidding on the 5 ornies and Halloween tag only, other items in the picture are for display only.
I have hand stitched the little hats from muslin that I have aged, baked, painted and then rubbed with a special spice mixture. They are approx. 3 inches wide x 3 ¼ inches tall with a strip of stained cheese cloth tied around each hat. I have also attached a prim and grungy bell on a piece of embroidery floss on the tip of the hat.

I have included one of my grungy hang tags with Happy Halloween in black ink and a rusty pin with grungy bell in the corner.

Wouldn’t these cute little witch hats look nice tucked in among your prim Halloween decorations!
Thanks for looking at my auction!!
More items came be found at:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbarbscountryprims

No comments: