Wednesday, September 3, 2008

barbscountryprims
Primitive Grungy Flower Ornie/Bowl Fillers


Welcome to my Auction!
Up for auction I have an adorable set of five flower ornie/bowl fillers
tucks that are handmade by me.
You wil receive the five flowers you see in the pictures. The basket is for display only.
I have hand sewn them out of different fabric prints with some having felt centers.
They have been stained and baked to give them that wonderful primitive look.

You will also receive one of my prim tags that says " Prim Posies".



The red checked tulip is approx. 4 1/2 inches, the pink flowered tulip is approx. 3 1/2 x3 inches and the
sunflower/daisies are approx. 5 inches.
Wouldn't these prim little posies look so cute in a basket on a nice prim bench or table?
Thanks for stopping by.
More items came be found at:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbarbscountryprims

No comments: