Friday, September 12, 2008

ahl*cooped*up

Primitive Christmas Mouse Ornie Gathering



Welcome, This Ideas has been in my head for a long time. When I received my Pattie's Ratties Pattern that included
the mouse, I knew I could pull it off!! The mouse is her pattern, the rest , my imagination. This item is OOAK!

I found the cream cheese box, and filled it with the arrangement. Nothing is attached. I made the bedding from an old cheater
quilt and flannel. The quilt is stained, to look as if it came from Grandmothers Atitic.

The threee little mice are made from wool blend felt. The measure about 4" tall. The have hand stitched faces, and tail, along with the
hat that was hand stitched to their little ole head. I wrapped a matching scarf around each neck. I placed thin in their
bed, and they can be rearranged. The little tree is 6" tall and decorated with candy canes and silver beads.

The whole cheesebox bed measures 9" x 5" x 1 1/2". I added a tinny HC, "Twas the night before Christmas" book. The teg
reads" Not a creature was stirring" I hope the winning bidder enjoys this as much as I have making it. As with all of
my Auctions, they are handcrafted by me in a smoke free home. Thanks for stopping by. Pat
More items came be found at:

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/ahl*cooped*up

No comments: