Thursday, August 14, 2008

oldebuttgoodie

Primitive Halloween Pumpkin Witch Wreath


Hi there!!! Thanks for stopping by!!!
Let me tell you about my latest Halloween Prim. If you are looking for something a little different and extra special to hang on your door and greet your guests this season, grab this one up!!! I know you won't be disappointed!!!
I love working with these twiggy grapevine wreaths . I addes on of my olde pumpkin head witch dolls to this one. I stitched this witch from heavy sanded muslin that I colorwashed grubby pumpkin orange and rubbed with spices.
I used a black wool felt that I dusted with cinnamon for his crooked old pointy hat. I trimmed the witch hast with a grungy piece of old cheesedloth and I had stitched a lare rusty bell to the tip.
I use a gorgeous fall homspun for this dolls long neck scarf and pinned large rusty bells on each end.

Fall decorations wouldn't be the same without lots of wonderful dried flowers. I added lots of preserved sweet annie, orange and red pip berries, dried babys breath, mini pincones, and Spanish for my doll to rest in.
This wreath measures about 22 inches tall and about 22 inches wide. I have also included a grubby stained tag that I stamped, "All Hallows Eve 1888"
Dont miss out on this one!! Hang it in an entry way or on an old cupboard. This wreath smells yummy and I know it will add
smiles and spooky charm to your prim home for years to come.
More items came be found at:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZoldebuttgoodie

No comments: