Sunday, August 17, 2008

colleenscraftshed

Handmade Witch Raggedy Ann/ door hanger


Hello and Welcome to my Auction! Today I have this adorable Witch Raggedy and she is all handmade by me.
I made Raggedy Witch face from a green flannel, handstitched her face, small beads for eyes. I gave her Orange hair and made her a black hat from felt with a spider sewn on the tip of her hat.

Her body is sewn up with a cute stars, moon print on black cotton fabric. I gave her an orange dress with witches printed on it.

She is wearing a prim tag. I sewed some jute into her hand to hang her from your door to welcome your guest
or any place else in your house. She is 13" tall. All my dolls are handmade by me in a non-smoking home. If you have any
question please email me.
More items came be found at:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZcolleenscraftshed

No comments: