Thursday, August 28, 2008

cathyscreations4u

HC Thanksgiving Raggedy Ann Doll in Turkey Dress



Hi and Welcome to my Auction!! This adorable Turkey Raggedy is all handmade by me... I made the Annie from Dyed
Muslin, Stitched her Button Eyes and facial Features. She has a Full Head of Thick Red Yarn Hair. I have sewn her Dress from
a printed fabric with Turkeys all over it and her bloomers match her dress. She has a prim tag with Turkey on it.

She is 18" tall stretched out. She also has a nicely weighted bottom. I have painted her Leg stripes and boots.
She has been signed and dated by me.
All my dolls are handmade by me in a non-smoking home. Please email me with any questions, always happy to hear from you.
More items came be found at:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZcathyscreations4u

No comments: