Thursday, August 7, 2008

cathyscreations4u

Handmade FRANKENSTEIN Doll HALLOWEEN Shelf Sitter



Hi and Welcome to my Auction!!! This cute Frankie is all handmade by me. I have sewn his body from a Halloween
Fabric with Halloween Pictures on it. He ahs a muted fabric pair of legs and arms that match his head. He has black
bead eyes and painted facial features including scars.

He also has black yarn hair and adorable Frankie Prim Tag.
His bottom is nicely weighted so he sits well. What a great Frankie for a gift or what a nice edition to your own
collection. He is 14 " tall sitting. All my dolls are handmade by me in a non-smoking home. Please email me with any
questions, always happy to hear from you.


Handmade Kitty Cat Gingerbread Doll

Hi and Welcome to my Auction!!! This cute kietty is all handmade by me from Gingerbread Fabric. She has black bead Eyes and
a stitched muzzle to match her bow. She does have whiskers and a weighted bottom so she sits nice.
She also has a prim tag with Gingerbread on it. What a great Kitty for a gift or what a nice edition to your own
collection of KIttys. She is 6" tall sitting.
More items came be found at:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZcathyscreations4u

No comments: