Monday, August 25, 2008

ahl*cooped*up
Primitive Halloween Bowl Filler Ornies Pumpkins

Welcome, This auction is for five prim Halloween Ornie, Bowl Fillers. They measure approx. 4" to 5" each. I firmly stuffed, and hand stitched all the facial details.



If the winning bidder would like me to grunge them up, Let me know
at the end of the auction. I will be glad to do that. The bowl and contents are not included. The highly scented
pumpkin tag is. All my items are made by me in a smoke free home. Thanks so much for stopping by.

Primitive Halloween Ghost Pinkeep Doll



I love making holiday dolls. This one was made by me using a pattern by Threadbare Primitives. I used
quilt shop quality fabrics on him. He is firmly stuffed. The face is hand stitched and highlighted with paint.
He has tiny black beads sewn on for eyes. The star and button are sewn on his head. My Ghost Doll was finished with a ghost and pumpkin print bow. He sits 9 1/2" high , and 11" wide.
The doll will arrive with great smelling prim tag. All my dolls are made by me in a Smoke free home. More Halloween items are to follow.
Thanks for stopping by.
More items came be found at:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZahl*cooped*up

No comments: