Friday, July 4, 2008

dbguka
PRIMITIVE RAGGEDY SCARECROW ANNIE


What a cutie! Here is Raggedy Scarecrow Annie all set for the Fall Harvest! I just love the way she turned out and you will too!
She is my original design and completely handmade by me!

Annie is approximately 16 Inches tall, and I've made her of tea dyed cotton. I've weighted Annie so she sits nicely. I've hand painted her face to look like a scarecrow; hand sewn her Raffia Straw Hair. I've made her dress of blue denim and a plaid homespun for her shirt. Her 'loons are made from rust colored cotton and coordinate with her plaid shirt. I've hand painted her brown boots and orange leg stripes.

I've made her a Scarecrow's hat out of a brown suede like fabric and given it a hat band that matches her shirt. She has a little Crow friend that likes to accompany her. My pictures really do not do her justice! She is much cuter in person!

She wears a primitive "Harvest Blessings" tag. Included with Scarecrow Annie and her little Crow are 3 handmade pumpkins and a 12" x 6" x 6" straw bale.
She would be a welcome addition for the Prim Doll collector, or as your latest Harvest Decoration.
More items came be found at:
http://stores.ebay.com/Designs-By-GuKa

No comments: