Friday, June 13, 2008

cathyscreations4u

Handmade RAGGEDY ANN WITCH Doll Halloween

Hi and Welcome to my Auction!! This adorable Witch Raggedy is all handmade by me... I made the Annie from
Dyed Muslin, Stitched her Button Eyes and facial Features. She has a FULL HEAD of Orange Hair. I have sewn her Dress from a bright Yellow fabric with Black Cat's Mummy's Pumpkins and adorable Halloween pictures.
Her bloomers match her dress and she has a black felt hat. She is 17" tall stretched out. She also has a nicely weighted bottom.

I have painted her Leg stripes and boots. She has been signed and dated by me.
All my dolls are handmade by me in a non-smoking home. Please email me with any question, always happy to hear
from you.

More items came be found at:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZcathyscreations4u

No comments: