Friday, May 16, 2008

pj_primitives

Primitive Uncle Sam Hat Mouse Doll Shelf Sitter


I made the mouse from muslin beaded eyes long whiskers. I made the hat from quilted homespun stars and striped material
addes a grunged cheese cloth band and 3 rusty bells......added moss....4 fire crackers made from quilted homespun
fabric......4 stars made from quilted homespun fabric.... I did a heavy grunge baked.... 11" tall 8" wide
Primitive Black Mammy Doll Bowl Fillers Ornies

I made these dolls from muslin ...Painted/Sanded, Grunged to age...I used red & black checked homespun and

red & blue ticking fabric for dresses.... Cheese cloth aproms ... I addes rusty pins and 2 small clothpins on each
8 1/4" Tall..5 1/2" wide....Basket is not included

Primitive Mouse Doll Girl Shoe Shelf Sitter Ornies

I made the mouse from muslin...beaded eyes long whiskers....grunged to age.... navey blue cermic little girls shoe with

strap....indented flower shape across...the toe of shoe 4 1/4" long, 2" wide
More items came be found at:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZpj_primitives

No comments: